That's how trails start. But how do they end? For the BETA version of Trexy:
"A trail is the unbroken sequence of links you click on after entering a search query."But what breaks the sequence of links?
- entering a new search on a same or different engine breaks the trail and starts a new trail
- submitting a form stops a trail. To protect your privacy we only ever access forms listed in our search engine database.
- clicking on an encrypted page (i.e., https) stops a trail - trails aren't saved on secure pages
- clicking on your favourites breaks the trail
- clicking on the home page button breaks the trail
- typing in a new URL also breaks a trail
- closing your browser stops a trail too