- Client-side result caching for faster browsing and fastest-first results display
- Client-side relevance ranking
- Client-side topic clustering and result filtering
- Metasearching the Deep Net - you can metasearch a large database of topic-specific search engines
- My Collections - tailor your own collections of engines to search on
- Manual Add Search Engine and Testing - the power is in your hands
The next question people ask is, "so why are you making a completely different engine?"
Trexy provides a new searching layer on top of all search engines. It's important that Trexy is completely search engine agnostic.
We want users to be free to choose whatever engine they want to blaze trails on! We think Turbo10 is the best tool for metasearching but we're not going to force you to use it. This means you can choose which engines you want to blaze your trails on: Google, Yahoo, AskJeeves, MSN, AOL, Vivisimo ... you name it ... check out the long list of engines that work with Trexy. If your favourite engine isn't listed you can always add a new search engine.